For the last 75 years, we have followed our curiosity. It is what drives us and has made Comet a trailblazing global Swiss technology company. Curiosity and a spirit of research have allowed us to become and stay innovative. For a better and sustainable world.
To this end, we drive research in the fields of X-ray and radio frequency technology. Our developments make an important contribution to production processes, mobility and communication tools that are safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
founded in Switzerland
Curious about what’s possible with us?
We believe that curiosity will help you and us to grow. We are like-minded people who share a passion for asking questions, being open-minded and finding new solutions together. At Comet, we encourage everyone to develop and consider different perspectives.
Break new ground with us:
- Work on innovative solutions for global technical challenges
- Benefit from a modern workplace with flexible working options and remote working
- Take part in Comet’s success through profit sharing
Take a step further with us:
- Work with international colleagues and grow as a team
- Shape the digital future of production, communication and mobility
- Enjoy our diverse educational and career opportunities
- Be empowered through balancing work and life
Find your career start with us:
- Start your career in a trusting and motivating working atmosphere
- Receive support in finding your career path
- Gain experience in different areas and learn more about global technology trends and innovations
Values that move everyone forward
What we do is meaningful and impactful because we understand our customers and help them to develop.
We use all our experience to do just that. Driven by scientific curiosity, we foster a culture where we can all explore, discover, learn from each other and grow.
We care about others and their perspectives, enabling personal and team success. Only in this way can we realize our full potential.
We think technology can improve education and we are also convinced that a fair access to education improves technology that provides sustainable progress, safety and quality of life for us all.
We all take the role of the torchbearer very seriously.
Curious. About our people.
Curious. About you.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to make a difference. Will that be you in the next video?