We communicate with the greatest possible transparency and based on the principle of equal treatment.
We publish annual reports and half-year reports that comply with Swiss stock corporation law and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). We also provide information via the following events:
- for shareholders: around the shareholder meeting
- for media representatives and financial analysts: through press conferences
- for institutional investors: at road shows and an annual investor day
Announcements about events that fall under the ad-hoc disclosure requirements of the SIX Swiss Exchange are published immediately.
Reports and presentations
Half-Year Report 2023
Comet slowed by semiconductor cycle; gradual recovery expected
Full-Year Results 2022
- Stifel Swiss Equities Conference 2023 (pdf)
- Baader Swiss Equities Conference, Jan 2023 (pdf)
- Octavian Seminar, Jan 2023 (pdf)
- Stifel Swiss Equities Conference 2022 (pdf)
- 10th Baader Investment Conference, Sept 21. (pdf)
- UBS Best of Switzerland Conference, Sept 15/16 (pdf)
- Credit Suisse Equity Forum Switzerland (pdf)
Annual Shareholder Meeting
We are guided by the Swiss Code of Best Practice.
The goal of our compensation strategy is to achieve a simple, clearly structured remuneration system that ensures fair compensation and is transparent for employees. Comet strives for compensation that is consistent with market rates of pay. Individual compensation reflects the demands of the position, the person’s skills and performance, and the financial results of the Group.
Need more information?
VP Investor Relations & Communications
+41 31 744 99 95